Thursday, April 24, 2008

Links showing Heath playing with The U.C. Band

Heath has been playing with a great group of guys. The name of their band is The Under Construction Band or U.C. Band. These guys are all older (my age and up) and they have been playing together for a long time. They are also known as F-Troop.
Heath plays lead guitar. They have told me how amazed they are at Heath's talent and Heath loves playing with them because they really have a good time.

Here is a link showing Heath playing the National Anthem on April 11th at the Palmetto Relay For Life Cancer Walk. I filmed this on my little camera so the video is a little choppy.


Here's a link showing video from later in the evening. The U.C. Band was playing Satisfaction. I started running out of memory so I was only able to catch part of some of the songs. I believe they played for a little over one hour.